Monday, November 13, 2017

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 46

The Good:
I helped run an event at Maimo's Yom Chesed. We packaged Thanksgiving gift bags for families who receive food from the local Kosher food pantry. Lots of hand print turkeys and pumpkin cans going to good use. 

The Random:
There is this fun fluffy cloud at a local shopping area. He just makes me smile.

The Fun:
My kiddies this year love cursive. I think they actually like getting to use chalk and a chalkboard a bit more than the actual skill, but I'll take it!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

That cloud guy just made me smile, too!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The yom chesed sounds fun. I like the Thanksgiving gift bag idea!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That big fluffy cloud is so cute! No wonder he makes you smile!! I'm glad you are still teaching cursive.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

There are so many interesting sights around & I love that you capture them.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

So glad your class is learning cursive writing! It's sad many school districts are not teaching it any longer.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very cool. I love the cloud. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That fluffy cloud makes me smile too!

Klara S said... {Reply}

The Random is the funniest one!
Thank you for hosting.

Linda said... {Reply}

Lots of cute today!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I don't see many people writing cursive these days. I wish more do. They don't seem to teach it the same way it was taught to us back then.

packmom said... {Reply}

It's great you still teach cursive. It's a lost art here. My oldest two learned but they stopped teaching by the time my 3rd was ready to learn. Such a shame! That fluffy cloud make me smile too :0) Super cute!

Sharon said... {Reply}

I'm glad to see the kids are learning cursive. Some of the schools here have stopped teaching it. I have to remember to print for the kids. What sense does that make?!